Streamlined our system…
“With the help of BCS, we have streamlined our system so that we work files ourselves and then send accounts at a specific point to their office. Bison works all files diligently, whether a $50 unpaid bill or a $6,000 commercial file. We also find them quick to respond to our requests and ready to provide collection status reports when required.”
To aid in the retrieval of overdue receivables, using proven strategies, in a timely manner.
Client Value Creation
Corporate and Personal Growth
Our process has been built on 30 years of tried-and-true practices. We operate from a central collection management call centre, equipped with experienced collectors and in-house legal expertise. Our collectors focus on personal contact and use their collection psychology, negotiating skills, and conflict resolution training, to collect accounts across Canada. Each collector is supported by proven strategies and sophisticated software to ensure maximum attention to your account. Management provides ongoing support, regular file review and maintains strict quality assurance standards for each case. Our process allows us to provide maximum results for you and your portfolio.
Trust us to work our proven process for you
Why partner with BCS?
BCS can demonstrate a proven track record in collecting consumer and commercial debt for clients of all sizes. We customize a solution for you that will recover your funds as quickly as possible.
No matter the size of the file, or the industry sector, we are here for you.
- We are a full-service, Third Party Collection agency operating since 1992.
- Our In-house legal department has substantial Small Claims and Queens’ Bench experience.
- We have generated results for over 10,000 clients and have recovered over 10 million dollars.
- We are dedicated to providing quality service to meet your recovery needs.
- Our owner and management team are on-site, providing ongoing staff training, account review, and quality assurance.
- We are committed to constant improvement and innovation for clients.
- Contingency-based – no collection – no charge.
- We offer a full suite of services including Early Out, Collections, Builder’s Lien, and Litigation services.
- We can provide references from satisfied clients in related businesses to yours.
Tired of sending bills to people who ignore them? Get results with BCS
Cash flow is the lifeline to business success
88+ years of experience…
“We have been pleased with the work that Bison Credit Solutions has performed for many years since becoming our 3rd party collection agency. Bison has successfully collected both large and small accounts in Calgary and well beyond city boundaries. BCS has also executed many successful court actions for our firm.”
When to place an account
Every day that goes by after an account is overdue, you are less likely to collect the full balance. Time is the enemy for overdue receivables; action is imperative.
Bison Credit Solutions third party collection services should be utilized when any of these conditions are present:
- Your account is 90 days outstanding (or less depending upon your industry profile)
- The debtor has broken two or more promises to pay the account
- You cannot establish contact with the debtor
- The account is disputed and the debtor refuses to pay the full amount
- Deadlines have not been met to pay the account
Every client has unique collection needs, so we will tailor our services specifically for you.
Information we will request for a debtor:
- Personal or business contact address.
- Business or personal phone, cell phone numbers and email addresses.
- Emergency contact numbers and family member names.
- Payment method utilized by debtor and any NSF cheques or credit card transactions.
- Amount owing and the interest rate charged.
- Date of last payment or date when account became delinquent.
- Signed credit application.
- Personal guarantee.
- The credit bureau pulled at the time the account was established.
- Last statement to the debtor.
- Any written communications to or from the debtor.
- Notes regarding the nature of the debt, or any dispute involved.